You’re getting married, congratulations!
Every bride wants to look their most beautiful on their wedding day. By starting a great skincare routine at least 8 weeks before your wedding, you can ensure your skin will be clear, radiant and healthy on your special day.
Here are our top 5 tips to make for stress-free wedding preparations:
- Choose a Cleanser and Moisturiser designed for your skin’s age related needs.
Age Protect – for your teens and twenties - focuses on balancing skin, keeping it clear, healthy and protected against future ageing.
Age Defend – for your thirties and forties - aims to maximise collagen production and boost moisture levels for soft, supple skin.
Age Defy – for your 50s and onwards - helps to brighten skin and fade sun spots for a more even, radiant skin tone, as well as providing deep nourishment to plump lines and wrinkles.
- Sign up to bridal social networking site UKBride. This one stop shop for all things bridal contains Free Wedding Planning Tools, Tips & Advice and you’ll receive a free magazine. You can search suppliers, chat to fellow brides and browse over 5,000 wedding dresses. It’s free to sign up and you will be entered into a competition to win your dream wedding worth £25.
- Keep skin calm and under control. Our DeStress Serum is the perfect product to ensure that your skin is stress-free, even if you’re not. This protective serum banishes redness, hydrates dry patches and keeps breakouts at bay.
- Protect, Hydrate and Glow. If there’s one product you’ll need on your wedding day, it’s our SPF30 Primer. This multi-tasker gives skin a radiant glow without flashing back in photos, primes your make-up for flawless, all-day wear and protects your skin against redness and burning when you’re outside having your photos taken. It’s our no.1 Bridal Skin Saviour!
- Spoil yourself. Organising a wedding is hard work so make time for yourself and get your skin in the best possible health by booking a monthly facial at the ARK Salon in Putney. We can also take care of your pre wedding prep including waxing, manicure, pedicure and natural spray tan. Click here for our treatment menu.
We hope our tips help you feel sensational on your wedding day. Wishing you the happiest day ever!