This is the perfect time of year to be talking about ARK Skincare’s award winning Conditioning Oil. This oil from the ARK range is 100% natural and contains 25 different essential oils. After being in the recent beautiful UK sunshine, and lightening my hair pre-summer I’m all together a little bit parched – my legs deserve a special mention in that category. I also have the odd spray tan – which makes me look healthy and is always a better option than baking in the sun, but I definitely notice that my skin is dryer in the days afterwards, due to the tanning agent DHA.
ARK’s Conditioning Oil is a multi-use product designed for massage, the bath, body and hair and here are some ideas:-
- Hair Recovery – After sun exposure apply to the hair, I then knot mine into a bun. This is a great hair oil and protects the condition of the hair.
- Heat styling – I am currently heat styling my hair for work every day and I love to counteract the damage by leaving the Conditioning Oil on for an hour prior to washing. I also use a few drops to smooth the ends.
- Body Oil – incredibly nourishing for the skin. My legs are especially dry, I hate to write it but scaly at times! I shave them, I tan them, I expose them (protected with SPF) to the sun and they really need some looking after!
- I use Conditioning Oil to shave my legs when I really need them to be irritation free and silky smooth
- If you prefer to have moisturised skin without putting body oil on before dressing or bed the Conditioning Oil makes a fantastic bath oil – and even a shower oil
- One of the ingredients is sweet almond oil which is great for improving the strength and quality of nails – I use it on both my hands and my feet.
ARK Skincare’s Conditioning Oil won ‘Best Mum-To-Be’ Beauty Product in the Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards 2016 – it’s suitable for use in pregnancy.
Abyssinian Oil is a light oil that is highly heat resistant which makes it ideal for the hair before heat styling – a couple of drops is all you need if you are using it pre-styling. It also won’t clog the skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy film.
Sweet Almond Oil – which is packed with vitamins and deeply nourishing
25 Essential Oils – including Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli, Lemon, Mandarin, Rosewood, Labdanum, Rose and Jasmine. The scent is warm and gentle.
Sacha Inchi Seed Oil – Contains high levels of antioxidants, and omega fatty acids which help skin elasticity. Renowned for its skin soothing properties and is helpful for irritated skin and dry skin.
The oil comes with both a screw and pump dispenser – so that it’s easy to travel with as well as use at home.
Price – £35.00 for a 250ml bottle (use code SUSIE15 for 15% discount on all Ark Skincare orders)
Find it – HERE
Current offer at ARK Skincare
Spend £75.00 and receive a full size Conditioning Oil for free which is worth £35.00 – it will be automatically added at check in while stocks last.
Read more of Susie Amy's blog here: http://www.blusherandblogging.com/2016/09/12/the-wonder-oil-ark-skincare-body-conditioning-oil/